May 20, 2021 - May 20, 2021
Please note: due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, including ongoing corporate travel restrictions, the Metals Investor Forum will take place as a VIRTUAL EVENT. Our priority continues to be our attendees’ health and well-being.
- View live presentations
- Engage in a Q&A session with company executive management
- View corporate videos from presenting companies
- Download information about the company’s new products and services
The best way to make money in this industry is to learn about great companies before the other guys.
That's what the Metals Investor Forum is all about. Unlike other resource investor conferences, the Metals Investor Forum brings you a curated list of companies followed by one or more of the newsletter editors that host it.
Virtual | Metals Investor Forum
PUBLISHER, HRA ADVISORIES
Eric Coffin has been publishing HRA Advisories for 20 years; this has given him the experience to identify market trends early and to understand exactly what a company needs to be successful. Thirty years of mining sector experience, from joint ownership of an exploration consultancy to sector wide data analysis and company specific advising on M&A, project selection, financing and market awareness give Eric the background to know what works.
PUBLISHER, RESOURCE MAVEN
Gwen Preston launched Resource Maven after spending almost a decade writing about resource investing, most of it as a senior writer at The Northern Miner. Her subscribers benefit from the first-hand knowledge that she developed through years of visiting projects and interviewing geologists, analysts, and management teams.
EDITOR, J TAYLOR’S GOLD, ENERGY & TECH STOCKS
Jay Taylor is the editor of J Taylor's Gold, Energy & Tech Stocks newsletter and host of the web-based radio show “Turning Hard Times into Good Times.” In 1981 he began publishing his gold-orientated newsletter. His continuing interest in gold mining prompted him to study geology, supplementing his MBA in Finance & Investments. Throughout his career Mr. Taylor worked as a banker, including holding a job in the Mining and Metals Group of ING Barings in New York. In 1997 he resigned from ING Barings to devote himself full time to researching mining & technology stocks, writing his newsletter and assisting companies in raising venture capital.
THE MINING SPECULATOR
Greg McCoach is an ardent student of history and entrepreneur who has successfully started and run multiple businesses over the past 37 years. During the last 18 of those years, he has written his widely-followed newsletter, The Mining Speculator in search of exponential gains within the junior mining sector.
Mr. McCoach is also founder and CEO of AmeriGold.com, a bullion dealer in its 19th year. He has appeared on national news channels and is a popular speaker at both private and public conferences.
The companies presenting at the Metals Investor Forum are as vetted as it gets - they have already cleared the high hurdle of earning a recommendation from the newsletter writers' as companies with excellent management teams, great financials and promising properties.
All newsletter writers stress that the first quality on that list – excellent management – is essential to the success of a junior mining company. The problem is that it’s hard to assess management without being able to look them in the eye and ask the questions that matter to you.
The Metals Investor Forum gives you that time. Most companies will be represented by their President or CEO, giving attendees the valuable opportunity to formulate a firsthand opinion, while also getting a complete company update.
- Adamera Minerals CorpTSX-V:ADZ
- Bitterroot Resources Ltd.TSX-V: BTT
- Blue Lagoon ResourcesCSE: BLLG | OTC: BLAGF
- Edgemont Gold Corp.CSE: EDGM
- Empress Royalty Corp.TSX-V: EMPR | OTCQB: EMPYF
- Erdene Resource DevelopmentTSXV:ERD
- Evergold Corp.TSX.V: EVER
- FireFox Gold Corp.TSX.V: FFOX
- Goldsource Mines Inc.GXS.V
- Goliath Resources LimitedTSX-V: GOT | OTCQB: GOTRF | Frankfurt: B4IF
- Karus Gold Corp.Expected to list on the TSX-V in Q2 2021
- Mayfair Gold Corp.TSX.V: MFG
- New Found Gold Corp.TSX-V: NFG | OTC: NFGFF
- Norra Metals Corp.TSX-V: NORA | FSE: 1KO
- Northstar Gold Corp.CSE: NSG
- Scottie Resources CorpTSX.V: SCOT
- Sun Summit Minerals Corp.TSX-V: SMN
- Telson Mining Corp.TSX-V:TSN | OTC:SOHFF | Frankfurt:TSGN
- White Rock Minerals Ltd.ASX Code: WRM | OTCQX: WRMCF